Do you own an NUU smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your NUU device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, then you are on the right web page. Download NUU USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since NUU Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite application for its customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to a PC or laptop computer.
Download NUU USB Drivers
|NUU Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|NUU A3||Download USB Driver|
|NUU A1||Download USB Driver|
|NUU G1 EU||Download USB Driver|
|NUU G1||Download USB Driver|
|NUU M3||Download USB Driver|
|NUU X5||Download USB Driver|
|NUU Q500||Download USB Driver|
|NUU Q626||Download USB Driver|
|NUU X4||Download USB Driver|
|NUU A1 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|NUU G3||Download USB Driver|
|NUU M2||Download USB Driver|
|NUU T2 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|NUU A4L||Download USB Driver|
|NUU T2||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Can’t find the USB driver for your NUU device on this page? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
2) NUU Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any inconvenience while using USB drivers, contact their support team.
3) If you have bricked your NUU smartphone or tablet, download NUU stock ROM firmware and flash it on your device to unbrick it easily.
4) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your NUU smartphone or tablet, let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) The NUU USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Mac or Linux based computer, these drivers will not work.