Are you using a Samsung smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for an easy way to flash the firmware on your device? If yes is your answer, then you are in the right place. Download Odin Downloader (Odin3 v3.14.4) from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to successfully flash the firmware on your Samsung device.
Odin3 Downloader is a powerful Windows application that helps you to flash stock ROMs, custom ROMs, custom recoveries (CWM or TWRP), etc., in Samsung smartphones and tablets. If you are using a Samsung smartphone or tablet and looking for a way to flash the firmware on your device, using Odin is the best choice.
Apart from flashing firmware, you can use Odin Downloader to gain root privileges in almost all Samsung devices, including the latest Samsung smartphones, tablets, and Phablets.
Samsung officially provides Odin Downloader. Here on this page, you can download all the working and latest versions of the Odin downloader tool, i.e., Odin3.
Features Of Odin3 Downloader:
1) Flash Stock ROM:
If you have bricked your Samsung device and are looking for a way to unbrick it, you can use Odin3 and flash the stock firmware of your device. Once you flash the stock ROM, your device will get back to working condition again. Odin downloader also helps in fixing the bootloop issue in your Samsung device.
2) Flash Kernel & Custom Recovery:
By using the Odin download tool, you can flash the modified kernel in your Samsung smartphone, tablet, or phablet. You can also flash custom recoveries like CWM (ClockWork Mod) and TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) using Odin3.
3) Flash Custom ROM & Root Packages:
If you have gone tired of using the stock Android version in your Samsung device, use the Odin3 Downloader tool and flash custom firmware of your choice. Also, if you would like to gain root privileges in your Samsung smartphone or tablet, Odin will help!
4) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can install the Odin3 tool on computers using all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Download Odin Downloader (All Versions):
Odin3_v3.14.4 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Odin Download Tool is officially provided by Samsung. So, if you encounter any issues while using it, contact Samsung support team. Also, all credits must go to them.
2) Using Odin3 tool for flashing stock ROM, custom ROM, CWM or TWRP recovery, etc., is quite an easy task. Just connect your Samsung device to the computer in Download mode, load the .tar.md5 file in Odin3 and flash it in your device.
3) You will need to download Samsung USB driver and install it on your computer. Only then will you be able to use this tool for flashing files on your Samsung Android device.
4) If you use the Odin Downloader tool to root your Samsung smartphone or tablet, you will lose your device’s warranty. Also, it is essential to take a complete backup of personal data in your Samsung device before using the Odin tool for flashing firmware files.
5) If this tool doesn’t work for you, try one of the alternative tools from our tools page.
6) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Samsung device, then use SamFirm Tool.
Have you used this tool for flashing the Samsung stock firmware on your device? Did it work? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.