Are you using an Okapia smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a way to connect your device to the computer? If yes is your answer again, you are on the right page. Download Okapia USB drivers from here (based on your model number), install it on your computer and connect your Okapia device with PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Okapia doesn’t offer PC Suite software, downloading and installing the USB driver on your computer is the only way to connect your Okapia smartphone or tablet with your PC or Laptop computer.
Download Okapia USB Drivers:
Points To Remember:
1) Okapia officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these drivers contact their support team.
2) All these USB drivers are Windows-based drivers. So, don’t try to install them on Mac or Linux-based computers.
3) If you would like to get Android rooting tutorials, stock firmware upgrade tutorials, custom recovery installation tutorials, etc., for your Okapia smartphone or tablet, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) If you have bricked your Okapia device, download Okapia stock ROM firmware (based on device model number) and flash it using an Android flash tool.
5) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Okapia smartphone or tablet on this page, drop a comment below. We will add it here as soon as possible.