Are you using an Onida smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your Onida device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right page. Download Onida USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Mirc Electronics doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only way to connect your Onida device to a PC or laptop computer.
Download Onida USB Drivers
|Onida Model Number||Download Onida USB Driver|
|Onida i101||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i4||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i666||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i099||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i012||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i010||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i011||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i4G1||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i405||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i502||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i505||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i450||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i455||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i407||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i501||Download USB Driver|
|Onida i406||Download USB Driver|
|Onida A Plus||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) The Onida USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using Mac or Linux based computers, these drivers will not work.
2) Mirc Electronics officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any issues while installing or using these drivers, contact their support team.
3) If your Onida device is corrupted, download Onida stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it.
4) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Onida device on this page, let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Onida smartphone or tablet, leave a comment below.