Do you own an Opal smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Opal device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, then you are on the right page. Download Opal USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Opal Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite software for their customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for successfully connecting your Opal device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Opal USB Drivers
|Opal Model Number||Download Opal USB Driver|
|Opal G53||Download USB Driver|
|Opal G52||Download USB Driver|
|Opal G51||Download USB Driver|
|Opal G2||Download USB Driver|
|Opal L40||Download USB Driver|
|Opal AS57||Download USB Driver|
|Opal AS45||Download USB Driver|
|Opal A110||Download USB Driver|
|Opal R700||Download USB Driver|
|Opal M9||Download USB Driver|
|Opal M9 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Opal Q4||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) The Opal USB drivers given on this page are only for Windows-based computers. These drivers will not work on Mac or Linux based computers.
2) If your Opal device is bricked, download Opal stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to get it back to a working condition again.
3) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Opal device here on this page, do let us know by leaving a comment below.
4) Opal Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given on this page. So, if you encounter any errors while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, stock or custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Opal smartphone or tablet, leave a comment below.