Do you own an Open smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right webpage. Download Open USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Open Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite software for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Open USB Drivers
|Open Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Open G12||Download USB Driver|
|Open G11||Download USB Driver|
|Open G6||Download USB Driver|
|Open G15||Download USB Driver|
|Open G7||Download USB Driver|
|Open G5||Download USB Driver|
|Open G10||Download USB Driver|
|Open F4||Download USB Driver|
|Open G17||Download USB Driver|
|Open N2||Download USB Driver|
|Open G2||Download USB Driver|
|Open G18||Download USB Driver|
|Open N10||Download USB Driver|
|Open G8||Download USB Driver|
|Open N1 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Open N1||Download USB Driver|
|Open N9||Download USB Driver|
|Open P11||Download USB Driver|
|Open N7 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Open N8||Download USB Driver|
|Open N3||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Download Open stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked smartphone or tablet and unbrick your device easily.
2) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, custom firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Open smartphone or tablet, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Open USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
4) If the USB driver for your Open device is not available on this page, kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) Open Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any errors while using USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.