Are you using an Ophone smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, you are on the right page. Download Ophone USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Ophone Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your Ophone device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Ophone USB Drivers
|Ophone Model Number||Download Ophone USB Driver|
|Ophone Oze 4||Download USB Driver|
|Ophone Smarty 430||Download USB Driver|
|Ophone Smarty 350i||Download USB Driver|
|Ophone Iris 410||Download USB Driver|
|Ophone Iris 350||Download USB Driver|
|Ophone OTab||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) Download Ophone stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked smartphone or tablet and unbrick it easily.
2) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Ophone device on this page, let me know by leaving a comment below.
3) Ophone Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing or using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) The Ophone USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, these USB drivers will not work on a computer with Linux or Mac operating system.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Ophone smartphone or tablet, leave a comment below.