If you are using a SpreadTrum based Android device and looking for a tool to change its RF parameters, then you are on the right page. Download Pandora Tool from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to change the RF parameters of your Android smartphone or tablet with SpreadTrum chipset.
Pandora Tool is a powerful yet simple Windows utility application that allows you to change the RF parameters of your Android device powered by SpreadTrum Chipset. You can download all versions of this tool here, including its latest version.
Pandora tool (Features)
1) Comes with Multiple Modes:
The Pandora tool comes with two modes: Calibration Mode and Normal Mode. In Normal mode, the tool powers on your phone normally and connect it to the computer for the test. Whereas in Calibration mode, the tool connects your device to a PC or laptop computer while V-BUS is disconnected and then power on the smartphone or tablet for the test.
2) Portable App:
You can use this RF tool on your Windows computer without installation as it comes in the portable app format. So, all you have to do is download the compressed file of this tool from and extract it to use it.
3) Get Complete Device Information:
You can use this tool to get complete information about your device, including IMEI1, SN1 and SN2 address, IMEI2, baseband Chip, WiFi address, and Bluetooth Address.
4) DUT Interface:
The DUT interface of this tool comes with the following options: Port Type, Chipset Type, Mode Options, Connect Button, and Auto Read common information of the device.
5) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can use this tool on computers running on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (x86 and x64).
6) Supports All SpreadTrum Devices:
Pandora Tool supports all devices with SpreadTrum Chipset, which means you can use this tool to change the RF parameters of all SpreadTrum powered smartphones and tablets.
Download Pandora Tool (All Versions)
Pandora_R21.0.0001 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) SpreadTrum Inc., has officially built and distributed the Pandora Tool. So, all credits must go to them.
2) You can use this tool to change RF parameters on all devices with SpreadTrum chipset. This utility tool also supports all versions of the Windows operating system.
3) Make sure that you take a complete backup of personal data on your device before using it to change RF parameters.
4) If you are looking for a tool to flash stock firmware on your SpreadTrum device, then use SPD Upgrade Tool.
5) If this tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
Leave a Reply