Are you using a PPTV smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, you are in the right place. Download PPTV USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since PPTV Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite application for its customers, the only way you can connect your PPTV smartphone or tablet to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download PPTV USB Drivers
|PPTV Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|PPTV King 7||Download USB Driver|
|PPTV V1||Download USB Driver|
|PPTV M1||Download USB Driver|
|PPTV King 7S||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) The PPTV USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) Download PPTV stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked smartphone or tablet and unbrick it easily.
3) PPTV Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while installing or using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, custom ROM flashing tutorials, etc., for your PPTV smartphone or tablet, let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) Can’t find the USB driver for your PPTV device on this page? Please let me know by dropping a comment below.