Are you using a Rockchip chipset based Feature Phone, smartphone, or tablet? If yes, are you looking for the USB driver of your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Rockchip Driver Assistant from here and use it to install your Android device’s USB driver on Windows computer.
Rockchip Driver Assistant or RK Driver Assistant is a small utility tool for Windows computers. It allows you to download and install the USB driver of your Rockchip based smartphone or tablet or Feature Phone in your PC or Laptop computer. Here we have managed to provide all versions of RK driver assistant.
Rockchip Driver Assistant Features
1) Quick Installer:
The RK Driver assistant tool comes with a quick installer that lets you download and install the USB driver of your Android device in Windows PC.
2) Supports All Rockchip Devices:
If your Android smartphone or tablet or Feature Phone is having a Rockchip chipset like RK31 (RK3188), RK30 (RK3066), RK29 (RK2918), etc., you can use this tool for downloading and installing USB drivers.
3) Works With All Versions Of Windows:
Rockchip Driver Assistant works on all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).
4) Install Correct RockChip Drivers:
Using this tool, you can install the correct USB drivers of the RockChip based smartphone or tablet on your Windows computer.
Download Rockchip Driver Assistant (All Versions)
Rockchip_DriverAssitant_v4.7 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) The RK Driver Assistant works on all versions of Windows operating system but it will not work on Linux or Mac based computers.
2) It supports all Android devices that are having a Rockchip chipset, i.e., if you own a smartphone or Feature Phone or tablet with a Rockchip chipset, you can use it to install the USB drivers of your device in the computer.
3) Fuzhou Rockchip Inclusion develops RK Driver Assistant. So all credits must go to them.
4) If this tool doesn’t help you connect your device to the computer, download and install the USB driver of your smartphone or tablet from our USB Drivers page.