Are you planning to transfer personal data from your old Samsung mobile to a new one? Are you worried that your data might get lost? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are on the right page. Download Samsung smart switch app from here, install it in your Windows or Mac computer, connect your Samsung smartphone or tablet, and take a complete backup of your data quickly.
Samsung smart switch application has the same features as Samsung Kies, but it comes with a modern user interface. Also, it supports almost all the latest Samsung mobiles, including Galaxy S10 and Note 10.
Here you can download the latest version of Samsung smart switch application (for Windows as well as Mac). Download the one which suits your need.
Samsung Smart Switch Features:
Using the easy backup option of Samsung smart switch application, you can back up everything on your Samsung mobile such as Contacts, Messages, Memos, Bookmarks, Images, Call Logs, Videos, Music, and Documents, Email, and Applications. The process of taking backup is simple as well. To do that, click on the “Backup” button that shows on the Smart switch application in your computer and the backup process will start immediately.
Restoring the backup data is also much easier when you are using this application from Samsung. Just launch the Smart switch application on your Mac or Windows computer, connect your Samsung device, select the backup files you want to restore, and click on the “Restore” button.
Microsoft Outlook Synchronization:
By using this option in this application, you can synchronize Contacts, To-Do List, and Calendar to your outlook account in an effortless way.
Download Samsung Smart Switch Application v4.2.20013.2:
Samsung smart switch for Windows – Latest Version
Samsung smart switch for Mac OS – Latest Version
Samsung smart switch for Android – Latest Version
How To Install Samsung Smart Switch v4.2.20013.2 On Windows Computer
1) To get started, download Samsung Smart Switch for Windows. Once done, click on “Smart_Switch_PC_setup.exe” to launch the installation Wizard.
2) Now in the “Installation Wizard“, accept their “License Agreement” and click on “Next“.
3) Once you click “Next,” the installation process will begin, and it will take a minute or two to get completed.
4) Once the installation is completed, you will see the “Installation Complete” message, as shown in the screenshot below.
5) Now click on “Finish” to launch Samsung Smart Switch on your Windows computer.
Points To Remember:
1) Samsung Smart Switch is created and distributed by Samsung Mobility LLC. So all credits must go to them.
2) The smart switch application works on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit). It also works on Mac OS (for that, you need to download the Mac OS version from the link given above).
3) You can also install the Android version of this app on your Samsung device and take a complete backup of your device data.
4) Make sure that you download Samsung USB driver (based on your device model number) and install it on your Windows computer before connecting your Samsung device to it. Or else you will not be able to connect your Samsung smartphone or tablet to a PC or Laptop computer.
5) If you are looking for a tool to manage your personal data on your Samsung smartphone or tablet, then use Samsung Kies.
6) If this tool doesn’t support your Samsung device, try one of the alternative device management apps from our tools page.