Are you using a SICT smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for a simple way to connect your SICT device to a computer? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, then you have landed in the right place. Download SICT USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since SICT India doesn’t provide PC Suite application for their customers, the only way you can connect your SICT smartphone or tablet to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download SICT USB Drivers
|SICT Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|SICT SG6||Download USB Driver|
|SICT Xplode||Download USB Driver|
|SICT SG3||Download USB Driver|
|SICT Handy||Download USB Driver|
|SICT Fusion||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) SICT India officially provides all the USB drivers given on this page. So, if you encounter any issues while using these drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
2) The SICT USB drivers given on this page are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you own a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
3) If the USB driver for your SICT device is not available here on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) You can get rooting tutorials, stock ROM firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your SICT smartphone or tablet by leaving a comment below.
5) If your SICT device is bricked, download SICT stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it.