Are you using a Skyview smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Skyview USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Skyview Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite application for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Skyview USB Drivers
|Skyview Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Skyview A1||Download USB Driver|
|Skyview X10||Download USB Driver|
|Skyview P700||Download USB Driver|
How To Install Skyview Device ADB USB Driver On Your Windows Computer
If you are looking for a tutorial to install Skyview device ADB USB driver on your Windows computer, then you are in the right place.
Just follow the steps given below to install USB driver on your PC or Laptop computer.
Step 1: To get started, download your device ADB driver (from the link given above) and extract it to a folder on your computer.
Step 2: Next, open “Device Manager” on your computer and follow this path: Action -> Add Legacy Hardware.
Step 3: Once you click on “Add Legacy Hardware“, a “Add Hardware Wizard” window will open up. Click on “Next” to continue with the installation of ADB USB driver.
Step 4: In the next window, choose “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” option and click on “Next“.
Step 5: Now choose “Show All Devices” and click on “Next“.
Step 6: Next, you will need to select the device driver that you want to install on your computer. To do that, click on “Have Disk” and choose the folder where you have extracted the Skyview device ADB USB driver.
Step 7: In the next window, click on “Next” to install Android ADB Interface on your computer.
Step 8: If a Windows prompt window shows up asking for a confirmation to install the device software, just click on “Install“. Once the installation process is completed, click on “Finish” to close the “Add Hardware Wizard“.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed ADB USB driver on your computer. Also, you will be to successfully connect your Skyview device to your PC or laptop computer.
Points To Remember:
1) The Skyview USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Mac or Linux based computer, these drivers will not work.
2) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your Skyview device on this page, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Skyview Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) Download Skyview stock ROM firmware, flash it on your corrupted device and get it back to a working condition easily.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, custom firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Skyview smartphone or tablet, let us know by dropping a comment below.