Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for a tool that allows you to write IMEI on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download SN Write Tool from here, install it on your computer and write IMEI on your Android device instantly.
SN Write Tool is a small Windows utility tool from MediaTek that allows you to write original IMEI on your Android device quite easily. On this page, we have provided all versions of this IMEI tool, including its latest version.
SN Write Tool Features
1) Write Multiple Or Single IMEI:
Using this tool, you can write single or multiple (up to 4 IMEI’s) IMEI on your Android device.
2) Supports Different Write Options:
Apart from writing IMEI on your device, you can use this IMEI tool to write WiFi Address, Barcode, WiFi Eppcopy, BT Address, DRMkey MCID, and Mac Address.
3) Remove IMEI Lock:
If you would like to remove the IMEI lock option from your device, you can use this tool to do it.
4) Multiple Device Support:
This IMEI tool supports writing IMEI on all types of MediaTek devices, i.e., Smartphone, Rndis Dongle, Feature Phone, Tablet, and SP DualModem.
5) Supports All MediaTek Devices:
You can use this tool to write IMEI on all devices using MediaTek chipset.
6) Database File Required:
To use this tool, you need to have the database file of your device. If you don’t have it, download stock firmware for your device and get the database file.
7) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can use this tool on all versions of Windows operating systems, including Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
Download SN Write Tool (All Versions)
SN_Write_Tool_v2.1504.00 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) MediaTek Inc provides SN Write Tool. So, all credits must go to them.
2) This tool only supports devices with MediaTek chipset. So, if your device doesn’t have MediaTek chipset, SN Write Tool will be no use to you.
3) Make sure that you only flash the original IMEI on your device as flashing IMEI other than the original one is a criminal offense.
4) If you would like to know the IMEI of your device, dial *#06# on your device. Alternatively, you can get it from the back panel of your device.
5) If you don’t know how to use this tool for flashing IMEI, then refer our how to use SN Write tool article.
6) If this IMEI tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
7) If this tool doesn’t flash the IMEI on your MTK Android device, use MTK IMEI Tool.