Are you using a Soja smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a quick way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, you are in the right place. Download Soja USB drivers (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Soja Mobiles doesn’t offer PC suite application for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only way to connect your smartphone or tablet to a computer. After connecting your device to PC or Laptop, you can transfer movies, music, etc., to Soja device.
Download Soja USB Drivers
|Soja Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Soja S510A MT6572||Download USB Driver|
|Soja S9220C MT6577||Download USB Driver|
|Soja G3T200 MT6577||Download USB Driver|
|Soja G3T200 QHD||Download USB Driver|
|Soja T100A MT6575||Download USB Driver|
|Soja T200A MT6572||Download USB Driver|
|Soja S9300B MT6575||Download USB Driver|
|Soja S9300C MT6572||Download USB Driver|
|Soja T500 MT6572||Download USB Driver|
|Soja T500A MT6572||Download USB Driver|
|Soja T200B MT6577||Download USB Driver|
|Soja T200C MT6572||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember
1) Soja Mobiles officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any issues while installing them on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If you would like to get rooting tutorials for your Soja smartphone or tablet, leave a comment below.
3) The USB drivers given here are compatible only with Windows operating system. So, if your computer is running on Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
4) If you have bricked your Soja device, download Soja stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it.
5) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your device on this page, leave a comment below.