Are you using a Strawberry smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Strawberry device? If yes is your answer for both of these queries, then you are on the right page. Download Strawberry USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Strawberry Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite application for its customers, the only way you can connect your Strawberry smartphone or tablet to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Strawberry USB Drivers
|Strawberry Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Strawberry Fiesta||Download USB Driver|
|Strawberry Miracle III||Download USB Driver|
|Strawberry DX20||Download USB Driver|
|Strawberry Spark||Download USB Driver|
|Strawberry QX10||Download USB Driver|
|Strawberry Pearl||Download USB Driver|
|Strawberry QX15||Download USB Driver|
|Strawberry LT2||Download USB Driver|
|Strawberry Smarter||Download USB Driver|
|Strawberry Flame||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) Strawberry Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given on this page. So, if you encounter any errors while installing these USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your Strawberry smartphone or tablet here on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Strawberry device, leave a comment below.
4) The Strawberry USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. These drivers will not work on computers with Mac or Linux operating system.
5) If you have corrupted your Strawberry device, download Strawberry stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.