Are you using a Techcore smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a simple way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, you are in the right place. Download Techcore USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Techcore Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite software for their customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only way to connect your Techcore smartphone or tablet to a computer.
Download Techcore USB Drivers
|Techcore Model Number||Download Techcore USB Driver|
|Techcore BCS6||Download USB Driver|
|Techcore BCN5||Download USB Driver|
|Techcore E11||Download USB Driver|
|Techcore E71||Download USB Driver|
|Techcore KT02||Download USB Driver|
|Techcore E75S||Download USB Driver|
|Techcore KT01||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) Techcore Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
2) The Techcore USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Linux or Mac-based computer, these drivers will not work.
3) If you have bricked your Techcore device, download Techcore stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.
4) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Techcore device on this page, let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials for your Techcore smartphone or tablet, please let us know by leaving a comment below.