Are you using a Tooky smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for a quick way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, then you are in the right place. Download Tooky USB drivers (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Tooky Mobiles doesn’t offer PC suite application for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here on your computer is the only way to connect your device to PC or Laptop. After connecting your device to a computer, you can take backup of personal data, transfer movies and movies, and do a lot more things.
Download Tooky USB Drivers
|Tooky Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Tooky T85||Download USB Driver|
|Tooky T86||Download USB Driver|
|Tooky K1||Download USB Driver|
|Tooky T83||Download USB Driver|
|Tooky T1981 – A19+||Download USB Driver|
|Tooky T1992||Download USB Driver|
|Tooky T86T||Download USB Driver|
|Tooky T88||Download USB Driver|
|Tooky W1||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember
1) Tooky Mobiles officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while installing them on your computer, contact their support team.
2) The USB drivers given here are for Windows based computers. So, if you are using Mac or Linux based computers, these drivers will not work.
3) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your device on this page, leave a comment below.
4) If you have bricked your Tooky device, download Tooky stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials for your Tooky smartphone or tablet, leave a comment below.