Have you heard of the vivo phone assistant? If no, read on and find out a lot about it, including its feature, where to get it, fun facts as well as how it will be of use to you. The sweetest benefit of this assistant is that you will explore the internet with no restrictions. Grab more essential details about the vivo phone assistant and start with knowing its definition.
The vivo gadget assistant is an exclusive official PC suite app created by vivo that lets you connect your vivo tablet and Smartphone easily to the windows in the computer as well as the sync date amidst them.
Vivo Handset Assistant Features
1. Messages Explorer: Vivo Phone Assistant enables you to send a new message, read new messages, and select messages in batch from the gadget and
delete them at a go. You can simply create a new message and distribute them to the respective recipient.
2. Contacts Manager: It enables you to deal with your Contacts through the PC itself merely. You may put in many entries in some taps alone, exporting and deleting contacts with only a tap.
3. Picture Explorer: It enables you to swiftly put in photos on your phones powered by Vivo from the PC. Also, it lets you select many pictures in a batch and remove them at a go, play pictures as slideshows, simply export pictures from the gadget to the PC.
4. Application Manager: This tool enables you to only third-party setup applications on your tablets and Smartphones powered by Vivo. In just one touch, it allows you to simply uninstall the apps that already exist from the gadget, export the applications from your gadget to the PC, and Move the applications to the Micro SD Card.
5. Calendar Organization: You can simply put in fresh activities to the precise Month date. It enables you to remove the activities that already exist with one tap. Also, you can export or import the activities of your calendar.
6. Data Synchronization: Besides, it enables you to synchronize data betwixt your Vivo phone as well as Windows Outlook. The PC you own must have Outlook in it so that the feature would function.
Download Vivo Mobile Assistant
1) Compatibility: This tool runs on all Windows computers ranging from Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, to Windows 10. It comes in 32 or 64 bit for computers.
2) Vivo Stock Firmware: If you’re searching for the real ROM, then visit the Vivo Stock ROM Firmware Page.
3) USB Driver by Vivo: For genuine driver by Vivo, then Download Vivo USB Driver from here.
4) Credits: This tool is developed and shared by Vivo Mobile Inc. Thus, we thank the firm for a free grand tool.