Are you using a Western smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for an easy way to connect your Western device to a computer? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, you are on the right page. Download Western USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Western Mobiles doesn’t provide PC Suite application for their customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only way to connect your Western device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Western USB Drivers
Western Jara 1 USB Driver
Western Jara X1 USB Driver
Western Jara D1 USB Driver
Western W110 USB Driver
Model Name: Western W110
USB Driver Type: ADB
How To Install: ADB Tutorial
Driver File Size: 8.3 MB
Western Jara M1 USB Driver
Points To Remember:
1) If you have bricked or corrupted your Western device, download Western Stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using a flash tool.
2) Western Mobiles officially provides all the USB drivers given on this page. So, if you face any inconvenience while installing these USB drivers on Windows computer, contact their support team.
3) The Western USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating systems, these drivers will not work.
4) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Western smartphone or tablet, leave a comment below.
5) If the USB driver for your Western device is not available here on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below. We will add it here as quickly as possible.