Are you using a White Cherry smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for an easy way to connect your device to a computer? If yes is your answer again, you are on the right page. Download White Cherry USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since White Cherry Mobiles doesn’t offer PC Suite software for their customers, the only way you can connect your White Cherry smartphone or tablet to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download White Cherry USB Drivers
|White Cherry Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|White Cherry MI3||Download USB Driver|
|White Cherry MI1||Download USB Driver|
|White Cherry MI2||Download USB Driver|
|White Cherry MI Bolt 2||Download USB Driver|
|White Cherry MI Lotus||Download USB Driver|
|White Cherry MI Canvas||Download USB Driver|
|White Cherry MI Seven||Download USB Driver|
|White Cherry MI4||Download USB Driver|
|White Cherry MI Joose 2||Download USB Driver|
|White Cherry S2 Blade||Download USB Driver|
|White Cherry S2 Joy||Download USB Driver|
|White Cherry S2 Unite||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember:
1) The White Cherry USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, these drivers will not work on Mac or Linux based computers.
2) Download White Cherry stock ROM firmware, flash it on your smartphone or tablet and unbrick it easily.
3) Cherry Mobiles officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
4) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your White Cherry device on this page, let us know by dropping a comment below. We will add it here as soon as possible.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials for your White Cherry smartphone or tablet, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.