Are you using an Xtreamer smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Xtreamer device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, you are on the right page. Download Xtreamer USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Xtreamer Limited doesn’t offer PC suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given on this page is the only way to connect your smartphone or tablet to a PC or Laptop computer successfully.
Download Xtreamer USB Drivers
|Xtreamer Model Number||Download Xtreamer USB Driver|
|Xtreamer Aiki 5||Download USB Driver|
|Xtreamer Aiki 5S||Download USB Driver|
|Xtreamer Aiki 4||Download USB Driver|
|Xtreamer Aiki 4S||Download USB Driver|
|Xtreamer Q||Download USB Driver|
|Xtreamer Ban-G||Download USB Driver|
|Xtreamer Joy Z||Download USB Driver|
|Xtreamer Pro||Download USB Driver|
Points To Remember
1) Xtreamer Limited officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while installing them on your PC or Laptop computer, contact their support team.
2) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your device on this page, leave a comment below.
3) If you have bricked your Xtreamer device, download Xtreamer stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it.
4) The Xtreamer USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. If you are using Linux or Mac-based computers, these drivers will not work.
5) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, firmware upgrade tutorials, etc., for your smartphone or tablet, leave a comment below.