YGDP tool or YGDP flash tool is a small Windows utility tool that lets you flash stock firmware file with .cpb file extension on your Android smartphone or tablet. In other words, if your device’s firmware file has a .cpb file extension, you can use this tool for flashing purposes.
Here you can download all versions of this flash Tool (both old and new versions). Download YGDP Flash Tool from here, install it on your Windows computer and flash CPB firmware on your Android device.
YGDP Tool Features
1) Supports All Android Devices:
You can use this tool to flash the firmware on all Android smartphones and tablets provided that the firmware file comes with a .cpb file extension.
2) Compatible With All Windows Versions:
This flash tool is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system, i.e., you can install and use this tool on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
3) Supports Flashing PreResource File:
If you have a PreResouce image file (.img) of your device, you can use this tool to flash it on your Android smartphone or tablet.
4) Configure Control Features:
If you have a Qualcomm based smartphone or tablet, then you can use YGDP Tool to check fuse info, device name, eMMC CID and instruments info.
Download YGDP Tool (All Versions)
YGDP_Tool_v5.00 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) Coolpad officially provides the this flash Tool. So, if you encounter any issues while installing or using this tool, contact their support team.
2) The default passwords for accessing this flash tool are 9527 or 369.
3) You can use this tool to flash .cpb stock firmware file on your Android smartphone or tablet. Also, you can use this tool on all versions of the Windows operating system.
4) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
5) If you are not able to use this tool to flash .cpb firmware on your device, use QGDP Tool.
If you face any errors while using this tool for flashing the firmware on your device, drop a comment below.