In this tutorial, I will teach you how to install KingRoot APK on your Android smartphone or tablet. Follow these instructions carefully to install KingRoot app on your device.
Once you successfully install KingRoot on your Android device, you can use it to root your smartphone or tablet running on Android 2.3 to Android 5.0 version.
Tutorial To Install KingRoot On Android Smartphone or Tablet
Step 1: To get started, download KingRoot APK (latest version) from the link given above.
Step 2: Once done, click on the downloaded (com.kingroot.kinguser.apk) file and select “Install” to launch the installation process.
Step 3: While doing so, you will get a “Blocked by Play Protect” prompt saying “This app contains code that attempts to bypass Android’s security protections“.
Step 4: Now click on “Details” in the prompt message and select “Install anyway” to continue with the installation process.
Step 5: Once the app has been installed, you will get the “App Installed” message.
Step 6: Now click on “Open” to launch the KingRoot app on your Android device.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed this APK on your Android device, and you can use it to gain root access on your smartphone or tablet.
Points To Remember:
1) Using KingRoot, you can root Android smartphones or tablets running on Android version 2.3 to 5.0.
2) Follow our guide on how to use Kingroot to root your smartphone or tablet.
3) If you have rooted your smartphone or tablet using KingRoot, follow our guide on how to remove kinguser and unroot Android device to unroot it.
4) Follow our guide on how to replace Kinguser with SuperSU to replace KingRoot’s kinguser with SuperSU.
5) If you would like to get other rooting apps installation tutorials, then visit our tutorials page.
If you encounter any issues while following this installation tutorial, do let us know via comments.