Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for a one-click root app to root your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download 360 Root APK from here, install it on your Android device and root it immediately by just pressing the root button.
360 Root is a small Android utility app that lets you root your Android smartphone or tablet without any hassle. The developers of this app claim that this app supports more than 9000 devices, i.e., you can use it to root almost all major brand Android devices.
360 Root App Features
1) One-click Root:
360 Root app allows one-click root access, i.e., you can get root privileges on your Android device by pressing the “Root” button in this application.
2) Simple User Interface:
Using this app to root your device has been made an easy task with its simple UI. To root your device, all you have to do is install the 360 Root APK file from here and press on the “Root” button.
3) Remove Pre-installed Applications:
You can uninstall unwanted pre-installed system apps from your device using the 360 Root app. This is one of the best features of this application.
4) Lock Android Gallery:
Using 360 Root, you can easily lock the gallery of your Android smartphone or tablet. Using a separate gallery lock app, you can uninstall it right away and use 360 Root.
5) Remove Cache:
Using this app, you can clear cache data from your device. By doing this, you can easily improve the performance of your device.
Download 360 Root APK (All Versions)
360_Root_v126.96.36.199 – Latest Version
360 Root App Information
- App Version: 188.8.131.52
- Package: com.qihoo.permmgr
- File Size: 8.14 MB
- Android Version Supported: 2.3 or higher
- Release Date: March 16, 2018
- Status: Working
Points To Remember
1) 360 Security Center officially provides 360 Root. So, all credits must go to them.
2) The developers of this app say that 360 Root for Android will help root more than 9000 Android devices make it one of the best one-click Android rooting apps.
3) If this rooting app doesn’t support your Android device, try one of the alternative ones from our rooting tools page.
If you encounter any errors while installing or using this app, do let us know by dropping a comment below.