Are you using an Admiral smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Admiral USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Admiral Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Admiral USB Drivers
|Admiral Models||Download USB Driver|
|Admiral 513||Download Driver|
|Admiral 506||Download Driver|
|Admiral A71L||Download Driver|
|Admiral 410||Download Driver|
|Admiral TG701||Download Driver|
|Admiral TM1010||Download Driver|
|Admiral AD570||Download Driver|
|Admiral ADR9||Download Driver|
|Admiral One 7||Download Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Admiral USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
2) Can’t find the USB driver for your Admiral device on this page? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Admiral Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while installing or using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) If you own another brand’s smartphone or tablet, you can download USB drivers for the same by visiting our USB drivers page.