Are you using an AYA smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download AYA USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since AYA Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download AYA USB Drivers
AYA Mobile A5 USB Driver
Model Name: AYA Mobile A5
USB Driver Type: ADB
How To Install: ADB Tutorial
Driver File Size: 8.3 MB
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The AYA USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
2) Can’t find the USB driver for your AYA device on this page? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) AYA Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while installing or using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your AYA smartphone or tablet, please let us know by dropping a comment below.