Do you own a Centric smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Centric device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are in the right place. Download Centric USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since CENTRiC Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Centric USB Drivers
|Centric Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Centric G1 CM4331||Download USB Driver|
|Centric L6||Download USB Driver|
|Centric L3||Download USB Driver|
|Centric CM333||Download USB Driver|
|Centric CM3331||Download USB Driver|
|Centric CM2221||Download USB Driver|
|Centric G1||Download USB Driver|
|Centric A1||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Centric device on this page, kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.
2) CENTRiC Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any errors while installing these USB drivers, contact their support team.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Centric smartphone or tablet, let us know by leaving a comment below.
4) The Centric USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these drivers will not work.
5) Download Centric stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked device and unbrick it easily.