Are you using an Cidea smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Cidea device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are on the right web page. Download Cidea USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Cidea Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Cidea USB Drivers
|Cidea Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Cidea CM499||Download USB Driver|
|Cidea CM488||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Cidea USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Cidea device on this page, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Cidea Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
4) You can get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Cidea smartphone or tablet by dropping a comment below.
5)If you have bricked your Cidea device, download Cidea stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to unbrick it easily.