Are you using a CityCall smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your CityCall device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are on the right web page. Download CityCall USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Citycall Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download CityCall USB Drivers
|CityCall Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|CityCall Life M2 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|CityCall N2||Download USB Driver|
|CityCall Life X6||Download USB Driver|
|Citycall i6310||Download USB Driver|
|CityCall CT-99||Download USB Driver|
|CityCall CT-88||Download USB Driver|
|Citycall Life 10 Pri||Download USB Driver|
|CityCall Life Pro 7||Download USB Driver|
|Citycall c705||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The CityCall USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) If you can’t find the USB driver for your CityCall device on this page, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Citycall Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
4) You can get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your CityCall smartphone or tablet by dropping a comment below.
5) Download Citycall stock ROM firmware, install it on your corrupted device and get it back to a working condition easily.