Are you using a DOK smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your DOK device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are on the right web page. Download DOK USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since DOK Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download DOK USB Drivers
|DOK Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|DOK V8||Download USB Driver|
|DOK S9||Download USB Driver|
|DOK R9s||Download USB Driver|
|Dok P9 Plus||Download USB Driver|
|DOK Nova||Download USB Driver|
|DOK J7 Prime||Download USB Driver|
|DOK J7||Download USB Driver|
|DOK Daloa||Download USB Driver|
|DOK D305||Download USB Driver|
|DOK D303||Download USB Driver|
|DOK D302||Download USB Driver|
|DOK D301||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The DOK USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) If you can’t find the USB driver for your DOK device on this page, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) DOK Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
4) You can get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your DOK smartphone or tablet by dropping a comment below.
5)Download DOK stock ROM firmware, install it on your corrupted device and get it back to a working condition easily.