Are you using a DOK smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your DOK device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are on the right web page. Download DOK USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since DOK Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only possible way to connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download DOK USB Drivers
|DOK Models||Download USB Driver|
|DOK S9||Download Driver|
|DOK V8||Download Driver|
|Dok P9 Plus||Download Driver|
|DOK R9s||Download Driver|
|DOK J7 Prime||Download Driver|
|DOK Nova||Download Driver|
|DOK Daloa||Download Driver|
|DOK J7||Download Driver|
|DOK D303||Download Driver|
|DOK D305||Download Driver|
|DOK D301||Download Driver|
|DOK D302||Download Driver|
|DOK D209||Download Driver|
|DOK D207||Download Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The DOK USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) If you can’t find the USB driver for your DOK device on this page, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) DOK Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
4) If you own another brand’s smartphone or tablet, you can download USB drivers for the same by visiting our USB drivers page.