Are you using a Dtac smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Dtac USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Dtac Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Dtac USB Drivers
|Dtac Models||Download USB Driver|
|Dtac Phone S3||Download Driver|
|Dtac Phone X3||Download Driver|
|Dtac Joey Jet 2||Download Driver|
|Dtac Happy Phone 4.0 Plus||Download Driver|
|Dtac Cheetah||Download Driver|
|Dtac Joey Fit Selfie 4.5||Download Driver|
|Dtac Phone S2||Download Driver|
|Dtac Joey Jump 3.5 V797||Download Driver|
|Dtac Phone M1||Download Driver|
|Dtac Phone T3||Download Driver|
|Dtac Phone M2||Download Driver|
|Dtac Phone T2||Download Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Dtac USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
2) Can’t find the USB driver for your Dtac device on this page? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Dtac Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while installing or using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) If you own another brand’s smartphone or tablet, you can download USB drivers for the same by visiting our USB drivers page.