Are you using an Earth smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Earth device? If yes is your answer for both of these questions, you are on the right page. Download Earth USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Earth Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, the only way you can connect your Earth device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Earth USB Drivers
|Earth Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Earth A1||Download USB Driver|
|Earth ME7||Download USB Driver|
|Earth Sky||Download USB Driver|
|Earth Apollo A2||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Earth Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any errors while installing or using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Earth smartphone or tablet, do let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Earth USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
4) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your Earth device on this page, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) If you have bricked your Earth device, download Earth stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.