Do you own an Edge smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Download Edge USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Edge Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite for its customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Edge USB Drivers
|Edge Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E9||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E99||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E90||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E7||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E66||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E55||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E33||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E1||Download USB Driver|
|Edge E10||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Edge officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Edge smartphone or tablet, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Edge USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Linux or Mac-based computer, these drivers will not work.
4) If the USB driver for your Edge device is not available on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.