Are you using an EXMobile smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your EXMobile device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are on the right web page. Download EXMobile USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since EXMobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download EXMobile USB Drivers
|EXMobile Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|EXMobile Ola F4||Download USB Driver|
|EXMobile EX69I F7||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile Chat 2||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile Xmini||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile VoLte 5||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile Volte 1||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile S40i||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile S39i||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile S320i||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile S22i||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile S20i||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile P7302A||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile Ola||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile iCUTE Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile Ibis||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile i-cute||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile EX69i Ola||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile EX39i Chat Max||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile Chat 9 Max||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile Chat 8||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile Chat 7||Download USB Driver|
|Exmobile Chat 6||Download USB Driver|
|EXMobile EX29I F6||Download USB Driver|
|EXMobile Ifon 10||Download USB Driver|
|EXMobile Ola F9||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The EXMobile USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) If you can’t find the USB driver for your EXMobile device on this page, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) EXMobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
4) You can get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your EXMobile smartphone or tablet by dropping a comment below.
5) If you have corrupted your EXMobile device, download EXMobile stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to get it back to a working condition.