Do you own a G-Tide smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your G-Tide device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are in the right place. Download G-Tide USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Z.T.S INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL CO., Ltd. doesn’t provide their PC Suite for their customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download G-Tide USB Drivers
|G-Tide Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide X3||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide X1||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide E60||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide E8||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide E56||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide E50||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide S7||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide S5||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide Max 5s||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide G-PAD 7||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide E68||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide E57||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide E510||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide E500||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide E450||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide C3||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide G19||Download USB Driver|
|G-Tide E560||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) If you can’t find the USB driver for your G-Tide device on this page, kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.
2)Z.T.S INTERNATIONAL INDUSTRIAL CO., Ltd. officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any errors while installing these USB drivers, contact their support team.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your G-Tide smartphone or tablet, let us know by leaving a comment below.
4) The G-Tide USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these drivers will not work.
5) Download G-Tide stock ROM firmware, install it on your corrupted device and get it back to a working condition easily.