Are you using a Galaxy smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Galaxy USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Galaxy Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Galaxy USB Drivers
|Galaxy Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Galaxy K5||Download USB Driver|
|Galaxy M8||Download USB Driver|
|Galaxy S6830||Download USB Driver|
|Galaxy K6||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Galaxy USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
2) Can’t find the USB driver for your Galaxy device on this page? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Galaxy Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while installing or using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Galaxy smartphone or tablet, please let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) Download Galaxy stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked device and unbrick it easily.