Are you using a Galaxy smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download Galaxy USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Galaxy Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite for its customers, the only way you can connect your device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Galaxy USB Drivers
|Galaxy Models||Download USB Driver|
|Galaxy K5||Download Driver|
|Galaxy M8||Download Driver|
|Galaxy S6830||Download Driver|
|Galaxy K6||Download Driver|
|Galaxy K7||Download Driver|
|Galaxy G7||Download Driver|
|Galaxy M3||Download Driver|
|Galaxy M2||Download Driver|
|Galaxy H5||Download Driver|
|Galaxy G2||Download Driver|
|Galaxy G4||Download Driver|
|Galaxy H1||Download Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Galaxy USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
2) Can’t find the USB driver for your Galaxy device on this page? Kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Galaxy Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any errors while installing or using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
4) If you own another brand’s smartphone or tablet, you can download USB drivers for the same by visiting our USB drivers page.