Do you own a Ginger smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Download Ginger USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Ginger Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite for its customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Ginger USB Drivers
|Ginger Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Ginger M4||Download USB Driver|
|Ginger M10||Download USB Driver|
|Ginger L280||Download USB Driver|
|Ginger G10||Download USB Driver|
|Ginger Pride G5001||Download USB Driver|
|Ginger Megha G5001||Download USB Driver|
|Ginger MATE7 G5001||Download USB Driver|
|Ginger Mango G5001||Download USB Driver|
|Ginger Dragon 7 G5001||Download USB Driver|
|Ginger Cherry G5001||Download USB Driver|
|Ginger G5001 Bond 007||Download USB Driver|
|Ginger G4001 Silver||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Ginger Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Ginger smartphone or tablet, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The Ginger USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Linux or Mac-based computer, these drivers will not work.
4) If the USB driver for your Ginger device is not available on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.