Do you own an Idea smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for the USB driver for your Idea device? If yes is your answer again, you have landed on the right page. Download Idea USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer, and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Idea Cellular doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your Idea device to a PC or laptop computer.
Download Idea USB Drivers
|Idea Models||Download USB Driver|
|Idea Ultra Coolpad 7295A||Download Driver|
|Idea Ultra||Download Driver|
|Idea Ultra Pro||Download Driver|
|Idea Magna L||Download Driver|
|Idea Magna||Download Driver|
|Idea Ultra Plus||Download Driver|
|Idea Fab||Download Driver|
|Idea ID 4000||Download Driver|
|Idea ID 1000||Download Driver|
|Idea Ultra II||Download Driver|
|Idea Aurus IV||Download Driver|
|Idea Aurus III||Download Driver|
|Idea Aurus II||Download Driver|
|Idea ID 918||Download Driver|
|Idea ID 280||Download Driver|
|Idea Blade||Download Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Idea USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Mac or Linux based computer, these USB drivers will not work.
2) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your Idea device here on this page, let us know by dropping a comment below.
3) Idea Cellular officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any issues while installing or using USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
4) If you own another brand’s smartphone or tablet, you can download USB drivers for the same by visiting our USB drivers page.