Do you own an Idea smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your Idea device? If yes is your answer again, you have landed on the right page. Download Idea USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Idea Cellular doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your Idea device to a PC or laptop computer.
Download Idea USB Drivers
|Idea Model Number||Download Idea USB Driver|
|Idea Ultra Coolpad 7295A||Download USB Driver|
|Idea Ultra||Download USB Driver|
|Idea Ultra Pro||Download USB Driver|
|Idea Magna L||Download USB Driver|
|Idea Magna||Download USB Driver|
|Idea Ultra Plus||Download USB Driver|
|Idea Fab||Download USB Driver|
|Idea ID 4000||Download USB Driver|
|Idea ID 1000||Download USB Driver|
|Idea Ultra II||Download USB Driver|
|Idea Aurus IV||Download USB Driver|
|Idea Aurus III||Download USB Driver|
|Idea Aurus II||Download USB Driver|
|Idea ID 918||Download USB Driver|
|Idea ID 280||Download USB Driver|
|Idea Blade||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Idea USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Mac or Linux based computer, these USB drivers will not work.
2) If your Idea device is corrupted, download Idea stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to get it back to a working condition again.
3) If you are unable to find the USB driver for your Idea device here on this page, let us know by dropping a comment below.
4) Idea Cellular officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any issues while installing or using USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
5) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Idea smartphone or tablet, please let us know by leaving a comment below.