Do you own an iHunt smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your iHunt device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are in the right place. Download iHunt USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since iHunt Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download iHunt USB Drivers
|iHunt Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|iHunt Freedom||Download USB Driver|
|iHunt Hero||Download USB Driver|
|iHunt One Love||Download USB Driver|
|iHunt X200||Download USB Driver|
|iHunt X300 Elite||Download USB Driver|
|iHunt S9 Pro||Download USB Driver|
|iHunt One Love Dual Camera||Download USB Driver|
|iHunt Like 4U||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) If you can’t find the USB driver for your iHunt device on this page, kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.
2) iHunt Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any errors while installing these USB drivers, contact their support team.
3) If you would like to get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your iHunt smartphone or tablet, let us know by leaving a comment below.
4) The iHunt USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Linux or Mac operating system, these drivers will not work.
5) Download iHunt stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked device and unbrick it easily.