KingRoot is an Android application, which is primarily built for the purpose of rooting your smartphone. This powerful rooting application is built by KingRoot studio and it is available for free. If you are looking to download KingRoot application so that you can root your Android smartphone or tablet, you are on the right page.
Here, we have provided all the versions of KingRoot application which has been released till now.
KingRoot Application Features:
1) One-Click Root:
The KingRoot application lets you root your Android smartphone or tablet pretty quickly. To root your device, all you have to do is download the KingRoot.apk from here, install it on your smartphone, open up the app and then click on the Root Button. Once you finish doing this simple process, your device will be rooted successfully.
2) Free Android App:
The KingRoot application is a free Android app, and you can download and use it without paying a cent. Also, the KingRoot is available as a mobile app which takes out the need for using a computer to root your Android device. Just download the .apk file, install it in your device and root it successfully.
3) Connectivity Not Required:
The KingRoot application doesn’t require an active internet connection to root your smartphone. Once you have downloaded the application to your smartphone or tablet using an internet connection, you can root your Android device without getting back online. This is one of the major advantages of KingRoot application over other one-click rooting apps.
4) No Data-Loss Process:
When you use the KingRoot application to root your smartphone or tablet, you don’t need to worry about data loss because the app will root your device without data-loss. All the personal data in your Android smartphone like pictures, videos, contacts, music, etc., will not get affected by using the KingRoot application to your device.
Download KingRoot Application 5.4.0 (KingRoot.apk):
KingRoot v5.4.0.apk – Latest Version
KingRoot App Information
- Latest App Version: 5.4.0
- Package: com.kingroot.kinguser
- File Size: 10.99 MB
- Android Version Supported: 2.3 or higher
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- MD5: d249eba55ddcac91d851bfe09730e49f
- Release Date: June 5, 2019
- App Status: Working
How To Install KingRoot APK On Your Android Device
In this tutorial, I will teach you how to install KingRoot APK on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Step 1: To get started, download KingRoot APK (latest version) from the link given above.
Step 2: Once done, click on the downloaded (com.kingroot.kinguser.apk) file and select “Install” to launch the installation process.
Step 3: While doing so, you will get a “Blocked by Play Protect” prompt saying “This app contains code that attempts to bypass Android’s security protections“.
Step 4: Now click on “Details” in the prompt message and select “Install anyway” to continue with the installation process.
Step 5: Once the app has been installed, you will get the “App Installed” message.
Step 6: Now click on “Open” to launch the KingRoot app on your Android device.
That’s it. Now you have successfully installed KingRoot APK on your Android device, and you can use it to gain root access on your smartphone or tablet. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.
Points To Remember:
1) Using KingRoot application to root your smartphone is quite an easy task. Just install the application on your Android device, open it, click on the root button to root your device. If you are still not sure how to do it, follow our guide to root any Android device using Kingroot App.
2) Although KingRoot will let you easily gain root permissions in your device, it will also void your Android device warranty. Unless you unroot your Android device, you won’t be able to claim warranty.
3) Please drop a comment below if you have used this app but still couldn’t root your Android smartphone or tablet. We will provide alternative solutions to root your device.
4) If you would like to unroot your Android smartphone by uninstalling Kinguser application, check out our guide to remove kinguser and unroot Android device.
5) If you would like to replace the Kinguser app installed by KingRoot for managing root permissions on your Android device with SuperSU app, follow our guide to replace Kinguser with SuperSU.