Are you looking for a tool to extract the contents of .KDZ or .DZ firmware files on your LG device? If yes is your answer, then you have reached the right page. Download LG Firmware Extract Tool from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to extract the contents of the stock firmware file from your LG smartphone or tablet.
LG Firmware Extract is a small but powerful Windows utility application that lets you extract contents of the .KDZ, .TOT and .DZ files that are available on your LG smartphone or tablets. You can download all versions of this tool here, including its latest version.
LG Firmware Extract Tool Features
1) Simple UI:
The UI of this tool is quite simple that even a newbie with no Android experience can extract the contents of firmware files using this tool. To use this tool, all you have to do is, launch its window, load the .KDZ, .TOT or .DZ file and click on the “Extract” button.
2) Extract Contents Of .KDZ and .DZ Files:
You can use this tool to extract the contents of .KDZ and .DZ files. The .DZ files contain all the important system files, including Model File, GPT File, Boot File, RPM File, Factory File, Cust File, and Recovery File.
3) Merge System Bin Files:
You can use this tool to merge multiple bin files into a single one. The .DZ firmware file will contain all these files.
4) Supports All Windows Versions:
The LG Firmware Extract Tool supports all versions of Windows operating system including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download LG Firmware Extract Tool (All Versions)
LG_Firmware_Extract_v184.108.40.206.zip – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) This firmware extract tool was built and released by the XDA developer, bullghost. So, all credits must go to him.
2) You can use this tool on computers running on any version of the Windows operating system.
3) If you are looking for a tool to flash stock firmware on your LG device, then use LG Flash Tool.
4) If you are unable to extract the contents of the firmware file of your LG device using this tool, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
Leave a Reply