Are you using an LG Smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for a tool to flash the stock firmware on your LG device? If yes is your answer to both of these queries, then you are on the right page. Download LG Flash Tool, install it on your Windows computer and use it to flash stock firmware on your LG device.
LG Flash Tool is a simple Windows utility application that allows you to flash stock or custom firmware on all LG devices (smartphones, feature phones, and tablets). You can download all versions of this tool from here, including its latest version.
LG Flash Tool Features
1) Portable Application:
This flash Tool comes as a portable application, which means you don’t have to install it on your Windows computer to use it.
2) Simple UI:
The user interface of this flash tool is quite simple that even a newbie can flash the stock or custom firmware on his smartphone or tablet. To flash firmware, all you have to do is launch this flash tool on your computer, load the .kdz firmware file and click on “Normal Flash.”
3) Supports All LG Devices:
You can use this tool to flash the firmware files on the following types of LG devices: CDMA Smartphone (WM), CDMA, ADI, 3GQCT Smartphone (WM), Infineon, 3GQCT, TI, EMP, ODM MediaTek, MediaTek (IM, bin), ODM Smartphone.
4) Find All Information About Device:
Using this flash tool, you can find all the information about your device, including ESN/IMEI number, Model name, Battery level, Chip type, Phone software version, Smartphone type, LTE DL mode check, and Android version.
5) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can use this flash tool on computers using all versions of Windows operating system including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download LG Flash Tool (All Versions)
LG_Flash_Tool_v20140703 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) LG Vietnam community has developed and distributed this tool. So, all credits must go to them.
2) You can use this flash tool on all versions of the Windows operating system totally for free.
3) If you would like to extract firmware from your LG device, use the LG Firmware Extract Tool.
4) If you are not able to flash stock firmware on your LG device using this tool, then use one of the alternative ones from our tools page.