Do you want a useful and powerful helpmate in your phone repair business? Then read this little post till you get to the end. You will discover many things that would help you apart from flashing and backing up. Let’s see what this is precise.
Manufacturing Tool for flashing is a little service tool that enables you to do stock firmware flashing on Intel Twofold OS powered Windows Tablets and Android. Here, within this write-up, we’ve managed to distribute the most current version of this tool together with the older ones.
Features of Manufacturing Flashing Tool
1. Installer: This tool is installed as an installer app, which means that you will have to set it up on your PC to make use of it install the Intel Drivers and subsequently install the app and you’re all set to make use of it.
2. Flash Firmware: This tool enables you to fix the custom Configs including Test OS VID, Detect Test OS, Test OS PID, Completed OS VID, BYT CR Various Serials, Identical SOC Series, BYT Flash Method, Fastboot Cmd Time of Sleep, Settings Password, Min Battery Volt, and Check Battery Volt.
3. Stat Module: This tool enables you to explore the Stats of Successful Flash, Flash Attempt number, and Flash Failure Number. On the other hand, default Stats Panel is not shown, so to enable the option; you have to choose Display Stats option when you navigate to settings.
Download Manufacturing Flash Tool
This flash tool is compatible with every version of Windows PCs, including Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 with (x32 or x64 bit file). If in any case, you’re searching for the most current release, then make use of any of the links below to download it on your PC:
v6.0.51: Manufacturing_Flash_Tool_6.0.51.zip – Latest
1) Compatibility: It’s compatible with computers, including Windows Vista, Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. It is also available in x32 or x64 bit.
2) Compatible Driver: This tool is most excellent and runs with Intel and iSoc USB Driver. You must set up the drivers initially to install the app successfully.
3) The solution to wdapi1140.dll Error: If you’re experiencing the error such as wdapi1140.dll, then it means you’ve not set up the Driver of iSoc on your PC.
4) Credits: Intel, LLC brought this tool into existence and shared it worldwide. Therefore we heartfully acknowledge and thank them for their hard work and time used in generating such a tool that is downloaded without any single charge. So all credits go to them.