Are you using an Intel Dual OS powered Android or Windows tablets? If yes, are you searching for a tool to flash stock firmware on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have reached the right place. Download Manufacturing Flash Tool from here, install it on your Windows computer and use it to flash stock firmware on Android and Windows tablets with Intel Dual OS.
Manufacturing Flash Tool is a useful Windows utility app that helps you flash stock firmware on tablets with Intel Dual operating system. You can download all versions of this flash tool here for free, including its latest version.
Manufacturing Flashing Tool Features
1) Comes as an Installer:
As this flash tool comes as an installer application, you will need to install it on your Windows computer to use it.
2) Supports Intel Dual OS Powered Devices:
You can use this tool to flash stock firmware on devices with Dual OS, including Windows and Android OS. Also, your Dual OS device should have an Intel chipset in it as well.
3) Custom Configurations:
You can set custom configurations for the following options in this tool: Test OS PID, Test OS VID, Detect Test OS, Completed OS Boot Time, Detect Completed OS, Completed OS VID, Minimum Battery Voltage, Check Battery Voltage, Fastboot CMD Sleep Time, Settings Password, Identical SOC Serials, BYT CR Different Serials and BYT Flash Mode.
4) Supports All Windows Versions:
You can use this flash tool on computers running on all versions of Windows operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit).
Download Manufacturing Flash Tool (All Versions)
Manufacturing_Flash_Tool_v6.0.51 – Latest Version
Points To Remember:
1) Intel corporation has officially created and distributed this flash tool. So, all credits must go to them.
2) This flash tool supports all devices with Intel Dual OS. Also, this flash tool is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system.
3) If you encounter wdapi1140.dll error, then you will need to download and install iSOC driver on your Windows computer.
4) If you are looking for an alternate flash tool, try one of the following: Intel Phone Flash Tool, or SUT L3 Tool.
5) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Intel based device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
Leave a Reply