Are you using an Intel-based smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you looking for an easy way to update the software on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download SUT L3 tool from here, install it to your computer and flash any firmware on your device with Intel Chipset.
SUT L3 or Software Update Tool L3 is a Windows utility application that will let you update software/firmware on your Android smartphone or tablet with Intel chipset. We have provided all versions of this software update tool here.
SUT L3 Tool Features
1) Simple User Interface:
The Software Update Tool or SUT L3 comes with a simple user interface that lets even a beginner flash the firmware on Android devices with Intel Chipset.
2) Supports All Devices With Intel Chipset:
You can use this flash tool to flash the firmware on your device with Intel Chipset.
3) Supports All Windows OS:
You can install this tool on all versions of Windows operating system, i.e., Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit supported).
4) Inbuilt USB Drivers:
When you install SUT L3 on your computer, the USB drivers required for connecting Intel-based devices with your PC or laptop computer will also be installed automatically.
5) Supports .nb0 and .ffu:
You can use this tool to flash stock firmware in your device even if the firmware file comes with .nb0 or .ffu extension.
Download SUT L3 Tool (All Versions)
SUTL3_v3.1.4 – Latest Version
Points To Remember
1) Intel LLC develops the SUT L3 Tool or Software Update Tool. So, all credits must go to them. Also, if you face any errors while using this tool, contact their support team.
2) Before flashing the firmware on your device using this tool, make sure that you take a complete backup of personal data in your device using appropriate apps. Or else, you will lose all the data.
3) The Software Update Tool L3 supports all versions of the Windows Operating system, and you can use it to flash the firmware on all Android devices with Intel Chipset.
4) If this flash tool doesn’t support your Intel device, try one of the alternative ones from our tools page.
5) If you are not able to use this tool to flash stock firmware on your Android device powered by Intel chipset, try one of the following alternatives: Intel Phone Flash Tool, or Manufacturing Flash Tool.