Do you own a Mapple smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Mapple device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are in the right place. Download Mapple USB drivers from here (based on device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Mapple Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite application for its customers, the only way you can connect your Mapple device to a computer is by downloading and installing the USB drivers given here.
Download Mapple USB Drivers
|Mapple Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|Mapple Prime 3||Download USB Driver|
|Mapple Glory M5||Download USB Driver|
|Mapple Glory M4||Download USB Driver|
|Mapple Prime 4||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) If you have corrupted your Mapple device, download Mapple stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet using an Android flash tool.
2) Mapple Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you face any issues while installing or using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
3) Can’t find the USB driver for your Mapple device on this page? Please let us know by leaving a comment below.
4) The Mapple USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Linux or Mac-based computer, these USB drivers will not work.
5) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, stock firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your Mapple smartphone or tablet, let us know by leaving a comment below.