Do you own a Maxis smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes, is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Download Maxis USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Maxis Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite for its customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to a PC or laptop computer.
Download Maxis USB Drivers
|Maxis Models||Download USB Driver|
|Maxis MaxPro Tab T25||Download Driver|
|Maxis H136||Download Driver|
|Maxis B170||Download Driver|
|Maxis H101||Download Driver|
|Maxis MX16||Download Driver|
|Maxis A80||Download Driver|
|Maxis MX505||Download Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Maxis Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) The Maxis USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Linux or Mac-based computer, these drivers will not work.
3) If you own another brand’s smartphone or tablet, you can download USB drivers for the same by visiting our USB drivers page.