Do you own a Multilaser smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed on the right page. Download Multilaser USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Multilaser Industrial S.A. doesn’t offer PC Suite software for their customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only available way to connect your device to a computer.
Download Multilaser USB Drivers
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install Rockchip Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) Multilaser Industrial S.A. officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) The Multilaser USB drivers given here are only compatible with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with Mac or Linux operating system, these USB drivers will not work.
3) Download Multilaser stock ROM firmware, flash it on your bricked device and unbrick it easily.
4) If you are not able to find the USB driver for your Multilaser device on this page, let us know by leaving a comment below.
5) To get rooting tutorials, stock firmware installation tutorials, etc., for your Multilaser smartphone or tablet, kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.