Do you own a RedStar smartphone or tablet? If yes are you searching for the USB driver for your device? If yes is your answer again, then you have landed in the right place. Download RedStar USB drivers from here (based on your device model number), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since RedStar Mobile doesn’t offer PC Suite for its customers, you will need to download and install the USB drivers given here for connecting your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download RedStar USB Drivers
|RedStar Model Number||Download USB Driver|
|RedStar R8 Pro||Download USB Driver|
|RedStar R7 Pro||Download USB Driver|
|RedStar R6S||Download USB Driver|
|RedStar R3S||Download USB Driver|
|RedStar R2S||Download USB Driver|
|RedStar R1S||Download USB Driver|
|Redstar Q8||Download USB Driver|
|Redstar Q7||Download USB Driver|
|Redstar Q6||Download USB Driver|
|Redstar Q5||Download USB Driver|
|Redstar Q28||Download USB Driver|
|Redstar Q19||Download USB Driver|
|Redstar Q20||Download USB Driver|
|Redstar Q18||Download USB Driver|
|Redstar Q17||Download USB Driver|
|Redstar Q13||Download USB Driver|
|Redstar Q12||Download USB Driver|
|Redstar Q11||Download USB Driver|
|RedStar Mini R2S||Download USB Driver|
|RedStar Mini R1S||Download USB Driver|
|Redstar A1||Download USB Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) RedStar Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any issues while using these USB drivers, contact their support team.
2) If you are looking to get rooting tutorials, custom firmware flashing tutorials, etc., for your RedStar smartphone or tablet, kindly let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) The RedStar USB drivers given here are for Windows-based computers. So, if you are using a Linux or Mac-based computer, these drivers will not work.
4) If the USB driver for your RedStar device is not available on this page, do let us know by dropping a comment below.
5) If you have corrupted your RedStar device, download RedStar stock ROM firmware and flash it on your smartphone or tablet to get it back to a working condition.