Are you using a Santin smartphone or tablet? Are you searching for the USB driver for your Santin device? If yes is your answer to both of these questions, then you are on the right web page. Download Santin USB drivers from here (based on the model number of your device), install it on your computer and connect your device to PC or Laptop successfully.
Since Santin Mobile doesn’t provide PC Suite software for its customers, downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is the only possible way to connect your device to PC or laptop computer.
Download Santin USB Drivers
|Santin Models||Download USB Driver|
|Santin Actoma Ace||Download Driver|
|Santin Armor||Download Driver|
|Santin Bitbiz V58||Download Driver|
|Santin Candy U7||Download Driver|
|Santin HongQi HQ1||Download Driver|
|Santin LZ6||Download Driver|
|Santin Marconi||Download Driver|
|Santin Max 4 Pro||Download Driver|
|Santin N1 Max||Download Driver|
|Santin N1||Download Driver|
|Santin N3||Download Driver|
|Santin Newdun||Download Driver|
|Santin P9500||Download Driver|
|Santin Q727||Download Driver|
|Santin S6||Download Driver|
|Santin V58||Download Driver|
|Santin X5W-8225Q||Download Driver|
- How To Install CDC Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install VCOM Driver On Windows Computer
- How To Install ADB Driver On Windows Computer
Points To Remember:
1) The Santin USB drivers given here are for computers with Windows operating system. So, if you are using a computer with a Mac or Linux operating system, these drivers will not work.
2) If you can’t find the USB driver for your Santin device on this page, please let us know by leaving a comment below.
3) Santin Mobile officially provides all the USB drivers given here. So, if you encounter any inconvenience while installing USB drivers on your computer, contact their support team.
4) If you own another brand’s smartphone or tablet, you can download USB drivers for the same by visiting our USB drivers page.
ULISSES DE SOUZA PEREIRA says
I would like the santin armor drivers. thanks
Hi, Please follow this guide: https://rootmydevice.com/install-adb-driver-windows-computer/
I can’t find the drivers for Santin Aced 1.0, and can you please make a tutorial of how to upgrade to android 8 (oreo)? Thank you!
Hi, Please follow this guide for USB Driver: https://rootmydevice.com/install-adb-driver-windows-computer/
Please follow this procedure for updates.
1) Go to the “Settings” -> Tap “About device” and Click on “System updates”
2) Next, Check for “Software update” If any system Update notification you will see Tap Download and update is available.
3) Once Done, Tap “Install” after the update finishes downloading. That’s it.